Here are the documents you need to start a Chapter
- Chapter Member List
- Example of Chapter By-laws to copy or chage as you wish
- Chapter Responsibilities to the PRA
- Contact the PRA Chapter Coordinator Christine Toevs and have a discussion.
- Write the Chapter By-laws
- It requires a minimum of 3 currently active dues paid PRA members
- Hold first meeting and elect Officers. The Officers must be current PRA Members
- Submit the by-Laws for review by Chapter Coordinator and approval by PRA Board Members.
- If approved, the President will endorse a Charter and return it to you.
Instructions to download documents:
- Click on each one to download to your computer.
- Then Save it on your computer to a file you will remember for your new chapter
- Then open the new saved file using Adobie PDF and fill in the form on your computer.
- Then click save and save the filled in version to your computer.
- Then send the documents to .org as attachments