Thread: The Magni Difference

The Magni Difference

At Magni USA, our priority is to inform and educate potential Magni fliers on issues they might currently not even know they do not know. Informed and involved pilots, and therefore safe and satisfied potential Magni fliers, are our ultimate goal. We are proud that Magni gyros have been a primary influence on the improved safety of our sport over the last couple decades. The safest and most popular gyroplanes around the world are either Magni gyros, or the number of aerodynamic clones of Magni gyros, that have essentially eliminated the traditional flight stability safety issues of Buntovers and Pilot Induced Oscillations. However, there are other less obvious, but still important, safety and reliability issues - other than simply the Magni BIG TAIL WAY BACK aerodynamic solution adopted by the Magni clones and others.

New people to our sport may not easily recognize other underlying safety and performance advantages that Magni Gyros have to offer. In gyros, as in life, you get what you pay for. We invite you to continue to explore our website; but, to better appreciate the rest of the story at this point in your research, I suggest you click this THE MAGNI DIFFERENCE link right now.

WARNING, WARNING! This MAGNI DIFFERENCE article is long and deep. If you are a gyro geek and safety advocate like myself and the Magni family, you may be anxious for new thoughts and willing to invest the time to learn some concepts you may not have ever considered. WARNING, WARNING!
    Last edited by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449; 01-04-2015 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Limited characters - can't get whole post to publish

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To our members... This is the Forum where Manufactures are the experts who anwser questions.

Thank you Greg for being the 1st Manufacture on PRA's "Ask the Experts" Manufactures Forum!!

Thanks Greg! Good write-up in the 'Magni Difference'. I am building my own 'clone' and had the suspicions you explain very well.
    Your white paper will probably 'touch' a lot of sensibilities!
    Again, thanks for your contributions to gyroplane design.

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Greg could you edit your 1st post and add a few pictures and maybe a YouTube link to one of your many across America adventures for those who do not know what they look like?
    Last edited by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449; 01-04-2015 at 12:47 AM.
    PRA- Director
    PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
    http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
    See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

It's been 3 1/2 years since this thread was started. I'm just now reading it as I'm looking at the current designs. Seems the link Greg posted above is no longer valid. is the mentioned article still valid? Does a undated URL exist?