Thread: SnoBird Questions & Answers

Question SnoBird Questions & Answers

As a former owner of SnoBird Aircraft Inc., I am willing and able (to the best of my ability) answer any questions regarding SnoBird Aircraft and its various models.
    I am also interested in the early days of SnoBird's history and will attempt to organize the SnoBird story.
    Last edited by Tom Milton 13418; 01-13-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Will the Snowbird be put back into production.

SnoBird revival

Quote Originally Posted by TIM J PUMPHREY 33926 View Post
    Will the Snowbird be put back into production.
    I am no longer affiliated with SnoBird. I sold the business back in the late 90's, I do have an interest in my "baby", so I follow the progress (or lack of it).

I was asked to tell people that SnoBird aircraft will be in production soon. The most recent owner of SnoBird has joined with a large tech / fabrication company That has a great reputation. If the partnership holds up, SnoBird could become a world leader in gyro kit production.
    Thanks for asking. I still see a great deal of interest in the SnoBird after all these years of languishing. I wish them the best.

I have just acquired an unfinished SnoBird Adventurer and intend to get it flying. Is there a parts source? I'm currently looking for the little propeller for the airspeed indicator and a rotor speed sensor for the Key West Max Pak. I've already contacted Key West / Titan Aircraft. Also do you have any information / plans for the optional rotor brake? It is not addressed in the manual. Thank you for your help. Paul I Nielsen