Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toevs-Team ... new build

Who will be the lucky owner of....

N556XT's ... container-mate??????

Yes ... already spoken-for ... just another "teaser" ... for you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W 023.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	224

Looks great-- I wish you may years of excellent flying.

Are you bringing your new red gyro to Mentone?
    K. O

You BETCHA!!! ....sadly the west coast shipping delays & waiting for the new carbon composite rotors put us back too far to hit Bensen Days & Sun'nFun ... as originally planned! Late April arrival ... to DAR for A/W ... fly-off 40, get Jim trained to fly gyro... looks like the rotorcraft world debut of the Titanium Explorer will be @ ROTR ... then Oshkosh & Mentone!

Chris,

That's great news! You guys have been struggling and trying so long, it's great to hear that things are finally going in a good direction for you. I am way excited to hear that you plan to have the Gyro's debut at ROTR. If there is anything we can do to assist you in making that happen, please let me know. We would love to help you make a Big Deal out of it and let the world know about the newest offering in the Gyro World.

Doug

PRA Secretary JOHN ROUNTREE 41449's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Exciting another Blade manufacture. I like the that they are testing.

Will you also be selling these? If so how much for the blades you are flying now?
    PRA- Director
    PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
    http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
    See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Folding mast.

Here is a picture of the White 912 Titanium Explorer ... with the folding mast option ... all ready to go in the container.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   001.jpg   006.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN ROUNTREE 41449 View Post
    Exciting another Blade manufacture. I like the that they are testing.

Will you also be selling these? If so how much for the blades you are flying now?
    These carbon composite rotors are uniquely designed for Neil's Titanium Explorer gyro ...WITH the titanium hub-bar. ..... to fit this system to any other gyro ... one would have to have a compatible rotorhead / tower. ( Only ELA .. poss Magni ... are compatible now!) I WAS looking into a set for my Aurora ... but ... major rotorhead redesign will be needed!

In time we think the demand will be there to sell these rotors - as stand alone units ... for now ... in their production infancy ... they are just "bloody expensive"!!!!

Ready to sail!!!

News today .... after a crazy week hauling 2 gyro's to the dock in Sydney & getting both juggled into the 20ft container & secured to the floor (wheels removed) ... Neil reports they are ready to head out on the high seas!
    Any future shipments like this to USA ... WILL ALL have folding masts!!! .... as we anticipate the future shipments will be in FAA - KIT-form .... the masts will be less of an issue & the customer can determine choice of mast ... one-piece or fold-able!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 130.jpg   129.jpg   107.jpg   118.jpg   106.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast